Trembley to be fired today?

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His wife confirmed it on Facebook 40 minutes ago. One thing I will say is Dave handled this impossible season with class. I wish him and his family all the best. They are great people.

I really hope you're friends with the Trembley, or having his wife as an FB friend is kinda creepy.

:eek::D

Can't give a link as it's FB. Our family became friends with them a few years ago. Just passing it along. I can care less if you are skeptical. You should just know that Dave cared more about this team than you can imagine.

Can't give a link as it's FB. Our family became friends with them a few years ago. Just passing it along. I can care less if you are skeptical. You should just know that Dave cared more about this team than you can imagine.

We believe it and I personally liked the guy a great deal. I sincerely wish him the very best. He is a class act. They are in Columbia, right?

It really stinks for Dave. I wish Andy would have just let him go last year when he could have parted ways with the team in a better fashion.

He was treated pretty poorly IMO despite his shortcomings and he didn't deserve it. MacPhail promised him he'd augment the team and he fell short and set Trembley up to fail.

I hope he has a great summer and takes the time to relax on the beach and refresh his mind and soul from the past 3 years...

We believe it and I personally liked the guy a great deal. I sincerely wish him the very best. He is a class act. They are in Columbia, right?

Dave has a place downtown. His wife is in FL most of the time. The speculation and media comments were really tearing her up. I hope they can get some peace now.

I can honestly say that I was not unhappy when Mazzilli, then Perlozzo were canned. I can't say the same about Dave Trembley. He sure seems like a good guy who paid his dues, got the big chance, then wasn't given anything with which to work.

I think better things are coming down the road for Mr. Trembley.

I sincerely hope that Dave is able to get into a better situation. Things have gotten bad around here, and it's just best for both parties to part ways. Maybe he can latch on somewhere in the offseason as a bench coach or something and position himself for another shot at managing in the future. Good luck to him.

Dave has a place downtown. His wife is in FL most of the time. The speculation and media comments were really tearing her up. I hope they can get some peace now.

Thanks for sharing. That is sad. I wish both of them the very best.

God bless Dave........I've been a frequent critic of the team and many of his decisions, but nobody would dispute he gave it his all and truly bled orange-and-black under extremely difficult circumstances......He'll always be an Oriole in my book......

Farewell Dave Trembley, you were made the scapegoat for a situation caused by one of the worst owners AND spineless GMs in the history of professional sports, past, present and future. Be thankful you no longer have to deal with the soul nullifying "leadership" of Peter Angelos.

MSK

I can honestly say that I was not unhappy when Mazzilli, then Perlozzo were canned. I can't say the same about Dave Trembley. He sure seems like a good guy who paid his dues, got the big chance, then wasn't given anything with which to work.

I think better things are coming down the road for Mr. Trembley.

I do too. I can't help but think that everybody else in baseball understands the situation on all it's different levels. I think Dave gets through this just fine and works again in baseball if he wants to. I also think AM will make sure the transition is handled with class.

I believe it. I really feel awful for him. My stomach is kinda turning now. I supported him these last three years. I would of supported him if the Orioles were even playing normally sucky ball. This total collapse into laughing stock ville is what brought me to support his removal. Mainly because there is nothing else to do. I dont think it will help but some times teams respond to these moves.

I loved the fact he worked his way up to manage and never played himself. Such a rare thing and really he deserves credit for that. Alot of credit.

I think with a real baseball team he would of been a fine baseball manager. I really do.

Archived