Delaware beats JMU

Crazysilver03

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game by the defense. They actually got some pressure tonight with 3 sacks, after only having 12 on the year.

Pat had a tough start but then got things going in the 2nd half with TD's to White and Schenaur. Next week it's Georgia Southern or Wofford, both of whom run the triple option.

This may be one of the few times I route for Villanova. I want a rematch with Villanova for the championship.

I may regret this.

'Nova is laying the unholy smack-down on App State.

On a side not, I think Matt Szczur could get drafted early in the NFL draft and leave the Cubs organization.

Delaware continuing to get the job done. With no superstars on offense or defense, UD is just a really good football team that finds ways to win. Delaware only threw the ball twice in the 2nd half, one being the TD on the WR screen, so props to Pierce and the Oline for getting the job done.

I'm so glad 'Nova lost last night as Talley owns Keeler for whatever reason. With Tawain Jones out for EWU, Delaware should be at least a TD favorite IMO.

Delaware continuing to get the job done. With no superstars on offense or defense, UD is just a really good football team that finds ways to win. Delaware only threw the ball twice in the 2nd half, one being the TD on the WR screen, so props to Pierce and the Oline for getting the job done.

I'm so glad 'Nova lost last night as Talley owns Keeler for whatever reason. With Tawain Jones out for EWU, Delaware should be at least a TD favorite IMO.

There was a lot of luck for Delaware in this game, with a +5 TO ratio.

I am glad as well that 'Nova lost. After what they did the App State, I didn't think Delaware stood a chance against them.

I think it is lame though that we have to wait 3 weeks for the championship game.

Pierce is going to be a major piece for the next three years. I just wonder who will end up QB-ing next season.

There was a lot of luck for Delaware in this game, with a +5 TO ratio.

I am glad as well that 'Nova lost. After what they did the App State, I didn't think Delaware stood a chance against them.

I think it is lame though that we have to wait 3 weeks for the championship game.

Pierce is going to be a major piece for the next three years. I just wonder who will end up QB-ing next season.

Pierce will be a stud the next three years, as he just bounces off people and keeps on going. The only knock on him is his lack of break away speed, but that's why they have Hayes and Youk, who was recruited by Stanford.

Trevor Saesek and Justin Burns will have a good battle for QB in spring practice. Justin Burns, the 6'5" QB out of GA who is redshirting this year, was being heavily recruited out of HS by some bigtime FBS programs. The big concern is the entire secondary, as they are all seniors.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived