vs. MARINERS 5/10

OFFNY

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a ****ing awful day. I found out my dog of 13 years has to be put to sleep. I've been miserable and *****ing in this thread saying things I normally never would. This win, painful as it was, means so much to me. For one night, thanks a lot Orioles.

Sorry to hear that RtA. :(

I had a ****ing awful day. I found out my dog of 13 years has to be put to sleep. I've been miserable and *****ing in this thread saying things I normally never would. This win, painful as it was, means so much to me. For one night, thanks a lot Orioles.

Man, respect. That's tough. Hang in there.

Take care, it is always rough.

They have Brandon League on their 25 man roster. It could be 20-0 mariners and we'd still have a chance.
What am I missing? League's been fine this year. Perfect 9-for-9 in saves.
His 3.77 ERA at the back end of the BP isn't impressive at all, but he's still not terrible. Definitely one of the "closer's" i'd feel confident about making a come back against though.

He's given up 7 runs in 14.1 IP. If they were all 1-run save situations, he'd have blown his fare share of saves. It appears as though he's getting lucky to have multiple run leads in his save opps.

Just bumping these three posts.

Archived