Koji the Texas Ranger

O's are Legends

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice when one of our boys escapes from the 'hood and makes something of himself.

It's sad, but kind of how I feel too. It's nice to see Koji pitching for a team that plays games that matter, instead of pitching fantastic in the abyss. I'll be pulling for him.

Nice when one of our boys escapes from the 'hood and makes something of himself.

I am starting to feel this way about all of our players. Guys like Guthrie, Markakis, Roberts...they have never played a single meaningful game beyond the excitement of opening day.

Will they really go their entire career playing for a terrible organization?

It's depressing. I almost hope they are traded so they can experience baseball in it's best form -- the pennant race.

I am starting to feel this way about all of our players. Guys like Guthrie, Markakis, Roberts...they have never played a single meaningful game beyond the excitement of opening day.

Will they really go their entire career playing for a terrible organization?

It's depressing. I almost hope they are traded so they can experience baseball in it's best form -- the pennant race.

I used to think it was kind of cool that Ernie Banks went his entire career without playing in a playoff game and he still kept his head up and always wanted to play two. Now I almost think he was freakin' delusional.

Archived