Damonte Dodd, PF Joins 2013 Freshman Class

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gives me confidence that Turge and his staff have an eye for underrated talent. Granted, I think when he committed a little bit of a buzz had started but not to the point of being a top 100 player.

Gives me confidence that Turge and his staff have an eye for underrated talent. Granted, I think when he committed a little bit of a buzz had started but not to the point of being a top 100 player.

Honestly, I think when he committed it was almost out of nowhere. He didn't pick up w/ DC Assault until later, and that's the first time anyone got to see him. Otherwise, he was toiling in Eastern Shore obscurity.

Honestly, I think when he committed it was almost out of nowhere. He didn't pick up w/ DC Assault until later, and that's the first time anyone got to see him. Otherwise, he was toiling in Eastern Shore obscurity.

Yeah, I just remember hearing that Georgetown and another solid Div 1 program(forget who it was) had started paying attention to him when he commited to us. Props to Turg and his staff and whoever it was that gave them the heads up on this kid.

Yeah, I just remember hearing that Georgetown and another solid Div 1 program(forget who it was) had started paying attention to him when he commited to us. Props to Turg and his staff and whoever it was that gave them the heads up on this kid.

I think this was a Spinelli find.

Archived