NCAA Tournament Thread

Pedro Cerrano

I took my dogs for a walk to calm down.. Coach K needs to give up the olympics or retire.. it is clear that his coaching is not up to snuff.. he never adjusted to the game plan.. Austin Rivers needs to stay in school. but he will go pro.. and with Duke only having 1 player another gaurd which they dont need coming in it will be a long season next year. much to the delight of the terps who can't make it to the nit.

1. Coach k did one of his best coaching jobs this year.

2. MD is going to be good, so i wouldn't be busting on them.

3. Rivers does need to stay but he is a lottery pick.

I wish Dawkins would retire...softest player in the country.

Losing Ryan Kelly killed them.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Coach k did one of his best coaching jobs this year.--- coaching maybe- not sure of this recruit class... also live and die by the 3..gets old.. plus one could see a mile away that the pick and roll was not happening the guard at the top was double teamed as moving left to right- no adjustment made..also coach k's lack of development of a bench silent g..no minutes and redshirting 2 players while size.. not smart coaching.

2. MD is going to be good, so i wouldn't be busting on them.-- i agree they will be good.. just not really in the mood to hear cheering from fans with a team not in the hunt.. kinda like a skins fan giving an opinion in the playoffs.

3. Rivers does need to stay but he is a lottery pick.--agree

I wish Dawkins would retire...softest player in the country. --agree- add seth and cook

Losing Ryan Kelly killed them.

see above

Wow! What a day. Not a Mizzou fan so glad to see them bounced. Expected more fire power from Duke besides Plumlee and Rivers - a huge loss there - sorry to Frobby and SG. Thought Duke got jobbed on numerous calls including the intentional foul (actually didn't think there was any foul there, let alone an intentional one). Michigan falling to Ohio - that's nuts also - would have loved to see the B1G go 6-0. This was supposed to be the year where the big conferences dominated and we now have three staggering results.

Wow! What a day. Not a Mizzou fan so glad to see them bounced. Expected more fire power from Duke besides Plumlee and Rivers - a huge loss there - sorry to Frobby and SG. Thought Duke got jobbed on numerous calls including the intentional foul (actually didn't think there was any foul there, let alone an intentional one). Michigan falling to Ohio - that's nuts also - would have loved to see the B1G go 6-0. This was supposed to be the year where the big conferences dominated and we now have three staggering results.

Ehh whatever. Bad calls, good calls...whatever.

They got outplayed. They played stupid...they got out hustled and they didnt want it as much as Lehigh.

I don't care if there was maybe a bad call or not. They deserved to lose. It's an embarrassment.

They don't lose if Kelly plays but he shouldn't have had to play for Duke to win either.

see above

1. Two of their recruits redshirted. Duke doesn't rely on freshman all that often.

2. This team had to live and die by 3....Kelly not there the last few games kills them on many levels. He is most important player on their team.

3. They had to redshirt because they lacked strength.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you are an Indiana fan, judging by your handle.

That being said, I've been a VCU fan since the early 90's during the Sonny Smith era. Looking forward to a good game tomorrow!

1. Two of their recruits redshirted. Duke doesn't rely on freshman all that often.-- the last two years have been heavy on two freshman- plus with only 1 senior on the team, one would assume that he would need to make an adjustment

2. This team had to live and die by 3....Kelly not there the last few games kills them on many levels. He is most important player on their team.- agreed

3. They had to redshirt because they lacked strength.-- goes back to recruiting the right players, no true wing player in years. Who was the last good 3?

letters

I have a boy, despite Duke University, who advised my wife to have an abortion two months into her pregnancy. My hatred for that particular institution knows no bounds. Yes, it's very personal. So to those who don't appreciate me dancing on their grave tonight.

Tough.

I have a boy, despite Duke University, who advised my wife to have an abortion two months into her pregnancy. My hatred for that particular institution knows no bounds. Yes, it's very personal. So to those who don't appreciate me dancing on their grave tonight.

Tough.

Oddly I owe my life to that institution.

Archived