NCAA Tournament Thread

Pedro Cerrano

i agree they will be good.. just not really in the mood to hear cheering from fans with a team not in the hunt.. kinda like a skins fan giving an opinion in the playoffs.

In case your forgot, you're on a message board that is based on a team that plays in Baltimore, Maryland.

Of course MD fans are going to be happy and that would be the case regardless of any Duke fans being active in this forum. It's not meant to rub it in your face.

It's just like O's fans being happy when the Yanks or Sox lose.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case your forgot, you're on a message board that is based on a team that plays in Baltimore, Maryland.

Of course MD fans are going to be happy and that would be the case regardless of any Duke fans being active in this forum. It's not meant to rub it in your face.

I understand it, not saying I like it.

February 9, 2000, one of the greatest sporting events that I ever attended. Courtesy of my friend, who is a Franciscan priest, I had floor seats two rows behind Coach K at Cameron Indoor stadium. The looks he shot me during the game were priceless. I got the last laugh. Terps 98-Duke 87. My wife could not attend as she was home with our infant son.

this. ;)

If you're not in the mood to hear maryland fans be vocal and happy about Duke losing, then why are you in this thread? If my favorite team was beat in a big upset, the last place I'd post or be was anywhere with the majority of the people are fans of my favorite teams rival. (At least MD's top rival.)

Big opportunity for the winner of the Xavier ND game. Winner should get to Elite 8, IMO. I'm not impressed with Baylor.

I wouldn't be so sure. Duke didn't lose just because they played terribly. Lehigh did a great job defending and McCollum is fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make it to the Sweet 16.

Archived