OFFNY

Mark Reynolds will Start Hitting Home Runs in Boston

Mark Reynolds hits his HRs to LF - in the past, his HRs are majestic moonshots, not always far, but definitely always high flyballs. With the short distance in LF at Fenway, Mark Reynolds should have no problem hitting at least a few bombs over the green monster. Here is to hoping the Fenway gets him started. With Nolan on the DL, we sure need someone else's bat.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/120736-Reynolds-will-start-hitting-homeruns-in-Boston?highlight=Mark+Reynolds

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teeeeeeechnically making it look easy would have had him gliding under it effortlessly and one hand grabbing. ;)

Or he could have done it Jeter-style and turned four somersaults after the catch, then stood there shaking his head and smiling in amazement that any human could have possibly made that play.

I REALLY think we are going to see Hammel throw a no-hitter this year.

I truly want to pick him up in my league, but I am completely terrified of messing with his mojo. Thats why I cant pull the trigger. He just looks like hes for real.

More misery....

fineyoungarm

160 posts

Posted Today, 08:46 AM

Back to positive thinking in a moment, but man oh man, after his years in the wilderness, Dan Duquette must be loving life - right now. And if my French Canadian ancestors provide any guidance, he's a guy who knows how to hold a grudge. Quietly. With a amiable, aw shucks, f**king smile on his face.

Heh....

This game is just a pleasure to watch. I'm savoring it.

I'm in a weird position as an Orioles fan. I'm sitting here trying to decide which of two types of game I enjoy more: games that are nail-bitingly close and the Orioles just barely eke out a win (such as last night), or games that are blowout laughers where we have outstanding pitching and "the big bats" producing runs in the same ballgame. Both game types are fun in their own way... :scratchchinhmm: But it's so weird that losing games isn't even in my conscience right now. :mwahaha:

I would say yesterday and today is a perfect balance!

Ma ma ma I'm so happy!

I'm gonna join the band

We gonna dance and sing in celebration

Here in the Promised Land!

Niiiiiiice. I picked up a copy of III last week - bit of a bend on the spine but the wheel works just fine. LP in good condition as well.

~So Mote Be It~

Archived