vs Rays 5/12/12

Satyr3206

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently I pulled a "Thorne" in re: identifying the pitch, but yeah. Brian was wild, then down-the-middle in the first but escaped unscathed. Second inning...not so much. Just a solo, though.

Don't feel bad. The pitch was that bad that it looked like a fastball.

You know what makes it really hard to score in that situation? When you small ball your way into 2 outs, nobody on.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Sac bunt would have led to a man on 3rd with 1 out.

But I totally understand the reasoning for not sacrifice bunting, I just don't agree with it. I think getting runs early, even if it's just one, will help out a struggling pitcher.

However, I'll trust Buck, because he's right more often than wrong! I'm just some guy at a computer who likes to play Out Of The Park baseball.....

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Sac bunt would have led to a man on 3rd with 1 out.

But I totally understand the reasoning for not sacrifice bunting, I just don't agree with it. I think getting runs early, even if it's just one, will help out a struggling pitcher.

However, I'll trust Buck, because he's right more often than wrong! I'm just some guy at a computer who likes to play Out Of The Park baseball.....

Oh, man, I definitely don't want to sacrifice bunt. I just want to stop stealing. :P

Aren't we all! :thumbsup1:

Archived