Schoop and Machado

CanadianOriole

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Machado's OPS is up to .781 before tonight's game. I think this is just about his high point for the season. He has a 1.408 OPS in August after one week, and his last two games in July were nothing to sneeze at (4 for 7 with a homer and a walk).

Machado's OPS is up to .781 before tonight's game. I think this is just about his high point for the season. He has a 1.408 OPS in August after one week, and his last two games in July were nothing to sneeze at (4 for 7 with a homer and a walk).

If I recall correctly, Manny was actually at .810 or so in early June (seems impossible, I know, looking at his month-month splits but I'm almost certain this is true). If I was better at using the search function here (I don't know, but I positively suck at using it...I have better luck typing in Orioles Hangout ______ ______ in google to find what I want) I might be able to find my post where I cited it, but I can't.

If I recall correctly, Manny was actually at .810 or so in early June (seems impossible, I know, looking at his month-month splits but I'm almost certain this is true). If I was better at using the search function here (I don't know, but I positively suck at using it...I have better luck typing in Orioles Hangout ______ ______ in google to find what I want) I might be able to find my post where I cited it, but I can't.

If I could have one baseball research wish, I'd wish that BB-ref had MiL game logs.

Archived