Tillman

whynot38

If the O's are in a one game playoff, I want Tillman to start it. I was about to give up on him around the trading deadline. If the O's could have included Tillman as "part" of a trade for Headley, I would have been all for it. I guess that's why Duquette is the GM and I'm not.

Don't worry about it. There was someone yesterday saying that the O's should look to trade Tillman this offseason. I think we all need to pitch in and get that person a television.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patrick from Ellicott City. :)
Welcome to my home town! If you need any advice/recommendations, let me know!

Thank you, Pedro. :)

You lucky bastard ....... you live in a beautiful town, plus you are only a hop, skip, and a jump from Oriole Park in Baltimore. :cool:

O

TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS O(OCTOBER 3rd)

Rajai Davis - LF

Adeiny Hechavarria - 2B

Brett Lawrie - 3B

Adam Lind - DH

Yan Gomes - 1B

J.P. Arencibia - C

Omar Vizquel - SS

Moises Sierra - RF

Anthony Gose - CF

OPPOSING PITCHER:O Jeremy Hellickson - RHP (9-11, 3.20 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

Not to be picky but isn't that the Toronto lineup? :laughlol:

o

By the way, excellent call by Lucky Jim on seeing and believing in Tillman's potential all along.

I'm only half-kidding when I say that Tillman himself should probably give L.J. a modest bonus for following him so closely, and seeing in him what many others had not at the time of his career rehabilitation while at AAA-Norfolk.

o

• 2 weeks later...
Where's bd? Haven't seen him for awhile. Looks like i owe him a 6er.

Sadly I'm not in the states to finally see the O's play (for the first time, personally, that is) at Camden Yards in the playoffs but if they make it again next year I'm going to do my damndest to make the trip, so we'll have to have a long memory on this one! A 6 pack of Lucky 7 Porter or an IPA (I'll share, don't worry ;) ) before an Orioles game (if it's 2013, maybe Chris Tillman will be starting?) sounds like a dream come true.

In the meantime, here's to Tilly starting game 1 of the ALDS in 2012.

Sadly I'm not in the states to finally see the O's play (for the first time, personally, that is) at Camden Yards in the playoffs but if they make it again next year I'm going to do my damndest to make the trip, so we'll have to have a long memory on this one! A 6 pack of Lucky 7 Porter or an IPA (I'll share, don't worry ;) ) before an Orioles game (if it's 2013, maybe Chris Tillman will be starting?) sounds like a dream come true.

In the meantime, here's to Tilly starting game 1 of the ALDS in 2012.

BD, check your PM.

Patrick

Archived