Tillman

whynot38

From Rotoworld

Chris Tillman has been scratched Monday at Triple-A Norfolk and could be on his way to Baltimore.

The O's need a starter for Wednesday, and Tillman seems likely to be the guy. He's registered a 2.88 ERA over his last 10 starts at Norfolk and makes for a decent streaming option in AL-only fantasy leagues.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is good. Break him in against a team that's not very powerful in a big ballpark.

Of course, I thought the Indians were a pretty lousy hitting team...so I better watch what I ask for...

We made the Indians what they were. One thing we need to do to turn things around. Pitch Better. Like Palmer always says.

This is good. Break him in against a team that's not very powerful in a big ballpark.

Of course, I thought the Indians were a pretty lousy hitting team...so I better watch what I ask for...

The Indians actually have a fairly decent hitting team, only the Rangers, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Yankees, and White Sox score more runs per game than the Indians in the AL. They've got an average hitting team, FWIW.

The Mariners are 3rd from worst having only scored 316 runs on the season....and only 3.9 per game.

Really hoping for Hammel and Chen to shut them down and give us some badly needed wins. Good timing for Tillman.

If he pitches on Wednesday, it'd be the Mariners.

But you're right, as Arrieta is slated for Wednesday.

I suspect that may change. Tillman would be on seven days rest Wed. Jake could go on five Thursday.

And so it came to pass that Chris Tillman completed his transformation and became that ex-girlfriend who threw lots of jagged ---- at your head, but who you'd really like to "grab a drink with," just one more time...

"and turned into your lover who you hooked up with once every five days or so. Not a perfect situation but one that kept you satisfied every fifth day . . ."

Archived