vs. ATHLETICS 9-15

scOtt

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This type of inane post is exactly the reason I started that thread the other day. You are ignoring over 50 games of outstanding baseball, and declaring that 1 game and 3 innings against probably the hottest team in baseball will "probably be the series that killed the season."

Pathetic.

You missed the conditional word:if.

Of course, you could say that adds absolutely no value because, of course, trivially, if we play like this for the rest of the season, we're done -- obviously. But I didn't come out and say that we will play like this for the rest of the season. That remains to be seen.

I didn't see your other thread, by the way. Sorry.

It literally feels as though the Orioles are in a tailspin.I just cant believe how it all seems like it feels like a collapse. Horrible pitching, crappy baserunning, Guys injuring themselves.CMON GUYS

GET OFF THE DECK AND GET IT TOGETHER.FIGHT BACK!

Ah yes.. those one game losing streak tailspins. Some people just need to take a step back, take a deep breath and get some perspective.

As I said I can't see the game but as you can see you guys have different perspectives.

Jones didn't run the bases well, he slowed down a bit but Hale did send him. I thought he intended on going looked up and saw Hale sending him, if Adam had ran more efficiently it might not of mattered but no way with nobody out can you be sending him.

Archived