Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 10/03

OFFNY

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but after Hamilton dropped that ball, I changed my mind. I think I want Texas now. They seem to be imploding. Oakland has that team to beat feel.

If we win the division title, we may not get either. Unless you want to ASSUME that the Yankees will win tonight, and/or we'll lose.

I get smashed and negatively repped for making a prediction about an Os loss in a game earlier this year but now we have everyone making predictions and guarantees about the Yanks having no chance to lose and the Rangers definitely winning. This season should have taught us to expect the unexpected and not assume anything. Lets roll with it.

This isn't a Rangers or A's board. Nobody want to hear any BS about our O's losing especially before the game is even over.

If the A's go on to win this game. And there is a baseball god, O's should win today and Boston. Clearly the Baseball Gods want the division winner to come down to the last day

If the A's win today to clinch the West and we force a game 163 tonight, this will be one of the craziest days in MLB history.. maybe only topped by last year.

I said Oakland not even 15 minutes ago but the way Texas is playing, Texas. I could change my mind though.

I know. I'm just worried about facing Darvish in a one game playoff. Let me check his stats recently. Also who is Oakland going to start in the potential WC game?

Archived