vs. White Sox 7/3

weams

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are the guys from the first inning who were bashing him when the sky was falling after he gave up that unholy run?

He's awful. Trade him. Worst pitcher in the world. Who cares if he can throw strikes and he upgraded our rotation? He's not Cliff Lee or Matt Garza. Heck, I don't like his beard either.

Way to jinx it.

This is really a great point. Most fans want the Marquee player or it is a failure. The Lee contract is bad.

I wasn't talking about the contract which I don't think is bad. I was talking about the player. Feldman helps us in the short term even if incrementally. Lee is stepping up to the plate but we now have the team to do it. What do you wan to risk? The contract in and of itself is not bad though. Do you want to win now or be competitive? If we get Lee we are vaulted instantly to favorites to win everything.

I don't think it happens though.

Where are the guys from the first inning who were bashing him when the sky was falling after he gave up that unholy run?

He's awful. Trade him. Worst pitcher in the world. Who cares if he can throw strikes and he upgraded our rotation? He's not Cliff Lee or Matt Garza. Heck, I don't like his beard either.

That should get them back.

This team baffles me. They look so good vs the Yankees and so flat in Chicago..even with the 1 run

lead. We are MUCH better than this.

Dis b baseball, homes.

edit: ****ing ell, just realized it would be much more funny if I referenced The Wire with a "The game is the game". Oh well, like Costanza, I had to try it again.

Archived