Monica Pence Barlow RIP

Greg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard a comment from someone who attended church with her and he said she always had a smile on her face and was kind to everyone she met. Sounds like she had things in perspective.

Thoughts and prayers to her family and loved ones.

After reading through this thread I truly feel like I missed something wonderful in my life because I didn't know Monica Barlow. I don't think I've ever felt that before about anyone. May the love that she gave give strength to everyone who knew her.

After reading through this thread I truly feel like I missed something wonderful in my life because I didn't know Monica Barlow. I don't think I've ever felt that before about anyone. May the love that she gave give strength to everyone who knew her.

The sad news today and this thread are all that I know about Monica Barlow. I agree with you, I feel that I missed something wonderful and amazing. The love that she created will be a lasting tribute to her life.

Cancer has claimed my father (who had two types of cancer), my mother, my grandmother, two aunts, and a cousin. I get screened annually because I feel it inevitable that I will join that list. My hope is that I am able to muster the courage that Monica displayed. She was way too young to go. My condolences to all who feel her loss.

A very tough thread to read through. Some touching stories and lots of genuine care and concern for a person many haven't even met. Seems like this wonderful woman has touched so many lives with even the smallest of gestures and will truly be missed.

Very sorry to read about this, she seems like she was a wonderful lady.

Cancer is a horrible disease. My mother, grandmother and 2 aunts have all had cancer and it made me decide to do some research on this issue.

In the course of my research, I came across this documentary on YouTube. It's not political, it's a scientific look at the human body and the effect the modern world is having on us and the people we love.

I feel I owe it to my mother, my deceased grandmother and aunt and to Mrs. Barlow and everyone else who has been affected by this horrible disease.

Mods, please do not delete this, it's important that people who want to help make the world a better place view this. Again, this is a British documentary, it isn't the least bit political, it's simply scientific research.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FhMFvZFHo2c

Rip Mrs. Barlow

Archived