2014 Ubaldo Jimenez Today

Il BuonO

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mlb.com could use an editor; this is just a mess. :laughlol:

Ubaldo Jimenez...delivered his best -- and longest -- start of the year to blank Texas in front of 15,252. Jimenez (3-8) allowed just four hits and one walk to go along with seven strikeouts in eight one-run innings. None of Jimenez's runs were earned and his ERA dropped to 4.36...

Mlb.com could use an editor; this is just a mess. :laughlol:

We may kick Ubaldo to the pen around on here but tonight was why the Orioles would never do that unless he utterly melted down. Ubaldo has shown he is plenty capable of stringing together a run of starts like this one. Not saying it will happen after tonight but potential payoff he presents when he is right is just to good for him to be put in the pen.

I think 'ol Ubaldo reads the OH and he saw my thread about him going to pen and it skeered him straight.

Let's see, who do I frighten next? Davis? Sounds good. Up next, a thread on Boras plans to quit as Davis' agent because he thinks the slugger has killed his market with the terrible season he's having AND how the team is looking to trade him back to Texas for Joe Saunders.

I think 'ol Ubaldo reads the OH and he saw my thread about him going to pen and it skeered him straight.

Let's see, who do I frighten next? Davis? Sounds good. Up next, a thread on Boras plans to quit as Davis' agent because he thinks the slugger has killed his market with the terrible season he's having AND how the team is looking to trade him back to Texas for Joe Saunders.

Oh if only that would work.

I truly despise Boras. A lot of people think that Davis having a down year will make it easier to sign him. Boras is not the type to succumb to that type of logic and once he is done whispering sweet nothings into CD's ear I doubt Chris will feel much differently than Boras. Its the Boras MO. Ugh

Archived