Bedard to Halos??

Halos08

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone on the Angelswin message board is saying that Tim Dierks the guy from MLBtraderumors.com is saying that the Halos landed Bedard. Any inside info??

I saw a similar post on the Mariners MLB forum where a poster is saying the have Orioles inside connections and that Bedard was snatched by the Angels to prevent the Mariners from getting him.

Email circulating from source:

"I just received new information from my Orioles front office contact. Brandon Wood, Kendry Morales, Erick Aybar, Joe Saunders, and Juan Rivera will be going to Baltimore for Erik Bedard. I was told LAA didn't want Bedard going to the Mariners. Moreno didn't want the risk of not making the playoffs. The Orioles are very happy with this package. The Mariners are shocked at the latest development."

I saw a similar post on the Mariners MLB forum where a poster is saying the have Orioles inside connections and that Bedard was snatched by the Angels to prevent the Mariners from getting him.

Email circulating from source:

"I just received new information from my Orioles front office contact. Brandon Wood, Kendry Morales, Erick Aybar, Joe Saunders, and Juan Rivera will be going to Baltimore for Erik Bedard. I was told LAA didn't want Bedard going to the Mariners. Moreno didn't want the risk of not making the playoffs. The Orioles are very happy with this package. The Mariners are shocked at the latest development."

Wood, Morales, Saunders, Aybar, and Rivera? *gag*

If we could clone him, why not clone him like, 6 times, and load our rotation and bullpen with the clones?

Well, 2 of them would be on the DL at any given time with an oblique injury and the other 4 would have risks of injuries that would result in us getting a lesser return. We should just make more.

Archived