vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/13

OFFNY

If i told you Ubaldo would give up 2 runs and 3 hits in 6 would you have taken it?

I would.

Until you told me he walked 5 batters too.

I don't see what the walks have to do with the bottom line in this case. 2 ER allowed, 0 ER scored by the O's. That second thing there? That's the real problem.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last 5 home losses: 0, 3, 1, 0, 0 runs scored. The amount of winnable games they lose at hot is incredible. Say they win the extra innings games against Cleveland/Oakland and the 1-0 game against Boston, all VERY winnable games, and the are 37-28 right now. They need to start winning more games at home and scoring some damn runs here. It's ridiculous.

Last 5 home losses: 0, 3, 1, 0, 0 runs scored. The amount of winnable games they lose at hot is incredible. Say they win the extra innings games against Cleveland/Oakland and the 1-0 game against Boston, all VERY winnable games, and the are 37-28 right now. They need to start winning more games at home and scoring some damn runs here. It's ridiculous.

If it makes you feel better, you can trade tonight's game with the against-the-odds win against Buerhle.

I am sure it is a lot with the games in the 70's
We got 6 right now.

Yeah, I'm just wondering if the current team is on pace to set a record. Seems pretty silly how frequently they get completely shut down, despite their recent signs of life in other games.

Archived