Blue Jays claim Nolan Reimold

xian4

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are you so worked up? All I was saying was that BJs lost anyways. That is all that matters to me. Sorry if it came off in a way that wasn't intended.

Yeah, it's not the way it came off at all.

Doesn't seem to be just me. Maybe you might want to consider how silly the comment/context was and the feedback you've received from multiple posters about it (directly and indirectly), especially the "nothing to see here part".

Anyways, it is done. I consider your point clarified. Thanks, and sorry for calling it dumb.

I did consider it. Thus, the apology. You're a poster I really enjoy, typically. Deep breaths.

I feel like the only time you post is to insult or attack someone. Are you out to make enemies? Just curious. Or maybe you are not, typically. Deep breaths.

I feel like the only time you post is to insult or attack someone. Are you out to make enemies? Just curious. Or maybe you are not, typically. Deep breaths.

I didn't insult or attack anyone. At all. Just because I gave you a hard time (once) for jumping ship to the Nationals doesn't mean that I am unnecessarily confrontational. So, no, I am none of those things.

Feel free to peruse my posting history.

justD says..."But you know he is going to get hurt. You know it."

BRob has been healthy all year for the Yankees. So you never know. I hope Nolan stays healthy. I always rooted for him, but I don't think we had any choice but to let him go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Loved seeing Eloy's enthusiasm at joining the team over the summer, but yeah it was way past time for this.  I didn't realize he still had options remaining, so I guess he's still around for a 'break glass in case of emergency' moment - hopefully he's done for the year though.  And declining the option is beyond a no-brainer, so that is in all likelihood it for Eloy as an O.
    • I've been fired up every day since my divorce hearing on 11/12/19. The third best day of my life. In all seriousness, life is good. Remember the 15 straight losing seasons? They're not perfect, but today is a new day and yesterday doesn't matter. Westburg, Urias, et. al. have returned, our BP is stronger and we have our best 3 SP set to go this series. We're 6-4 versus them this year, including taking 2/3 last time we were in NY. Pick your heads up a little bit. Will they win the WS? No, I don't think so. But guess what??! They've got a chance! I was at the game Sunday, and I'll be tuned in to every inning of the last 6 games. LFG.  
    • I don't think there is any way to be a sport's fan and not require some form of therapy. For me, OH is my therapy center. If you invest any part of your being in a sport's team, there is no prescription for tranquility. You just have to come to a strategy that best allows you to follow your team. Mine for the most part is to walk away and turn it off. Wife gets mad at me because I won't keep watching a game when we are losing or playing poorly. Says I'm not a real fan. She's probably right but I don't view watching poor performance of any kind as a good use of time. I also don't get too much into second guessing or modern statistical analysis. Not interested in coulda - woulda - shoulda and though I am awed by all the data, it's just too much for me to digest and use. I let you all do that for me. If I think it's over the top I may say something but mostly enjoy the read. In this way, OH has helped me get through the down years and the good ones too. And it's also great in between.  So, in some fashion, we are all addicted to a game - a team. The trick is to remember this is entertainment - not life. And that can be hard. Now beat the Damn Yankees and make me feel better cause the way you've been playing is killing me 😄!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • This was the correct choice, glad to see them make it.
    • How about..." we wont win another game in the regular season"?
  • Popular Contributors