Jim Johnson released by the A's (Signed by Detroit)

xian4

There has to be a better offensive option than Flaherty at 2nd. I know we can't get a guy hitting 280 with 15 HR's, but there has to be a solid 250 hitter available somewhere.

Flaherty is not the second baseman. He is the utility infielder. And will be until September. Flaherty is NOT our problem.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You want Jim Johnson to play 2nd?

Now I am all confused.

He did not mean to derail the thread. He just could not help it. We don't NEED to talk about pitching according to him. Any type of pitching. It's the HITTERS we need to get. And talking about pitching DEFLECTS from how bad we are.

I'm confused as to why you want a pitcher that rarely ever gets into a game and notgive up runs.

He doesn't want him. The folks who like Jim and rooted for him to succeed for a decade as an Oriole hand would love to have him around. For free.

He did not mean to derail the thread. He just could not help it. We don't NEED to talk about pitching according to him. Any type of pitching. It's the HITTERS we need to get. And talking about pitching DEFLECTS from how bad we are.

Bud deflects a lot of balls, he should probably stop doing it as it makes life harder for his defenders.

I don't want. I just don't mind if he's there. I thought the magazines made it clear, you can carry around a lot more bullets in September.

According to Joe Girardi, you can change pitchers every batter after the sixth inning.

Archived