No Manny Sighting?

21xxxv

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I was a super star baseball player, I wouldn't wear O's gear out in public either.

Yeah that is true. But I wouldn't be eating at the Cheesecake Factory. Well I guess he is still making close to the league minimum but come one you are in Beverly Hills eat better than that.

Well he def ate at the cheesecake factory in beverly hills around 8PM our time. Not wearing any O's gear. Not watching the game.

O well!

I understand why he couldn't be in Bmore, but seriously not watching the game? Can that really be true? If so, I find that very strange and I'm not sure how I feel about that. :scratchchinhmm:

I understand why he couldn't be in Bmore, but seriously not watching the game? Can that really be true? If so, I find that very strange and I'm not sure how I feel about that. :scratchchinhmm:

Its just "Manny being Manny"... that was a general statement right? not for just one specific Manny? :laughlol:

I am sure he could not predict when the Orioles would clinch and like a previous post stated he set to join the club today.....He was also gone before the end of the game. I am sure he called/texted his teammates and coaches and wishes he could be there!

Are you sure it wasn't just a generic Hispanic guy?

I have pictures. It was indeed a confirmed dominican named: Manuel Arturo Machado!

Archived