vs. TIGERS, 10/03 (A.L.D.S., Game Two)

OFFNY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• My “comfort index” is currently: Extremely High -none- High Coulombe Webb Cano Perez Medium Kimbrel Akin Low Baumann Need More Info Suarez If Kimbrel is healthy, I might have more comfort. If Suarez makes a successful conversion and Wells gets healthy and moves to pen, we could actually have a really good pen. Irvin could contribute as well if Grayson returns and takes his spot in the rotation. We need a strong pen in the playoffs. 
    • Pretty incredible Bradish threw today. Maybe his tear wasn’t too bad. Either way, hope he stays healthy. We’re a World Series contender if we have Burnes, Brad, and Rod in October
    • Funny how Mullins’ and Cowser’s numbers go down when we play them versus LHP. That’s gonna happen. They should be platooning with Hays/Mckenna. 
    • He gave up a couple seeing eye singles, but also allowed the first home run of his professional career, a two-run shot. Then went back to striking guys out and getting ground balls. Hit 96 MPH and had a real nice change going at time. He was taken out after 67 pitches (70 seems like the Low-A pitch count so far), striking out 10 and left a runner on 1st that didn't score. I'd really like to see them extend his pitch count some and challenge him against High-A ball hitters.
    • He looks like he’s coming into his own and starting to live up to the hype.  He will be a test, for sure. 
    • How would making him a reliever help if he is giving it up in the first?
    • If Cowser keeps it up, his name won't be in the lineup much anyway and it will be back to Hays most likely. Since April 15th he's 8-47 with 1 XBH and 24Ks to 6BB. People complaining about Cedric should chill out. I was hoping for a .780 range OPS and now that's looking like I might have gone too high. 
  • Popular Contributors