Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

Click "Print and View Tickets". It should open a page with the tickets (and for me, it automatically opens up the print function of my browser. In that case...click cancel). All you need is the link to that page, which you can send to anyone. It can be opened without a password or anything.

Interesting, thanks. I actually just went to my page to try that, and was able to forward the tickets for some reason. That site is so wonky. Very frustrating to deal with! I'll try what you said next time if I can't get it to work.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the waiting room for half an hour, finally got in but it wouldn't let me buy the tickets. Others here at my work had the same issues.

Luckily I have a Guardian Angel who took my code and got me tickets to Games 1 and 6. I love that guy, and he knows who he is!

I am not a season ticket holder. Let's say the Orioles get to the World Series. What do I need to do to get a ticket? Is it pretty much impossible unless you have at least a partial season ticket plan? Or can it be done? I've never been to a playoff game, so I have no idea how this works.

I am not a season ticket holder. Let's say the Orioles get to the World Series. What do I need to do to get a ticket? Is it pretty much impossible unless you have at least a partial season ticket plan? Or can it be done? I've never been to a playoff game, so I have no idea how this works.

I think if they get that far your only real option would be to look at stubhub or something along those lines. As each round passes they are getting more and more people to sign up for ticket plans next season so there will be less and less tickets available. I was able to get lucky for ALDS game 1 during the publicsale but for World Series you can expect the demand to be 10000 times higher.

Stubhub

I think if they get that far your only real option would be to look at stubhub or something along those lines. As each round passes they are getting more and more people to sign up for ticket plans next season so there will be less and less tickets available. I was able to get lucky for ALDS game 1 during the publicsale but for World Series you can expect the demand to be 10000 times higher.
Stubhub

Well so far Stubhub has tickets going for over $1,000... I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

Took me an hour and a half of being in waiting room and receiving error when on ticket pages. Finally got through on my phone and was able to grab game 1 and 6. Was so annoyed that I almost gave up. Just picked best available and got 3 upper reserves for game 1 and 3 lower reserves for game 6. Giving my game 1 tix to friends and plan on attending game 6.... Let's hope they've won it or are up 3-2 by then.

Took me an hour and a half of being in waiting room and receiving error when on ticket pages. Finally got through on my phone and was able to grab game 1 and 6. Was so annoyed that I almost gave up. Just picked best available and got 3 upper reserves for game 1 and 3 lower reserves for game 6. Giving my game 1 tix to friends and plan on attending game 6.... Let's hope they've won it or are up 3-2 by then.

you know I didn't get through till I tried it on my phone as well. got the error and finally out of frustration went to my phone to try it.

strange...

Archived