Jim Presley no longer hitting coach.

Greg

Yo creo en oscilaciones agresivas en la zona de strike . Creo que los dos primeros stikes pertenecen a el bateador. Hay una escasez de power righhanded en la MLB actualmente . Swing duro en caso de llegar a algo.

Now this made me laugh :D

Presely did a good job. Clearly I think this was his decision as if it were Bucks or the O's he would not have been renewed. I also think though that he is replaceable. I tend to think the team could benefit from another perspective if the O's can find the right candidate and I think Buck can do that.

At the end of the day I do not expect a massive drop off with any of these guys and frankly I do not see AJ becoming a selective hitter regardless of who is hired. I do wish Presely good luck and hope that whatever issues he is dealing with work out. The guy was a class act.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I talked once with Jim Thome about hitting. He certainly has the knowledge base to be a great coach.

Thome is currently a special assistant to White Sox GM Rick Hahn. Dave Wallace was in the Braves front office. But Dave loved being on the field in uniform coaching a pitching staff. I guess what I am getting at is: Its doesn't hurt to ask.

Jim Presley was rehired and accepted the job of Orioles hitting coach for 2105. Jim Presley asked that he be reassigned for personal reasons and the Orioles decided to pay him as a MLB hitting coach for the season. An organization we can all be proud of. Good Luck Jim. Sorry folks try to spin this differently.

Jim Presley was rehired and accepted the job of Orioles hitting coach for 2105. Jim Presley asked that he be reassigned for personal reasons and the Orioles decided to pay him as a MLB hitting coach for the season. An organization we can all be proud of. Good Luck Jim. Sorry folks try to spin this differently.

Some people look at an eclipse and see impending Armageddon when its really just a natural phenomenon.

Those who wanted to blame Presely for AJ's penchant to swing at anything and everything want to see this as some kind of validation of their misguided opinions when its really Presely doing what is right for him and taking care of himself.

Yes classy move on the teams part IMO to pay him as a MLB coach

Some people look at an eclipse and see impending Armageddon when its really just a natural phenomenon.

Those who wanted to blame Presely for AJ's penchant to swing at anything and everything want to see this as some kind of validation of their misguided opinions when its really Presely doing what is right for him and taking care of himself.

Yes classy move on the teams part IMO to pay him as a MLB coach

On another note glad you liked the Jaramillo speech.

Yea I did lol

I expect Buck will bring in someone who will bring something to table but not someone who will be like a bull in a china shop revamping everyone.

I thought Dave Wallace did a fantastic job of doing that last year. He decided to build on what guys brought to the table rather than tear it down.

Yo creo en oscilaciones agresivas en la zona de strike . Creo que los dos primeros stikes pertenecen a el bateador. Hay una escasez de power righhanded en la MLB actualmente . Swing duro en caso de llegar a algo.

La semaine derniere, le francais. Esta semana es espanol.

Si vestri 'septimanae scribere, ego te papam nominare.

I'd be OK with Surhoff, Anderson, or Thome, just to see them in uniform again. Hard pass on Raul, don't let that bloodsucking vampire anywhere near our dugout. Also, isn't Charlie Manuel like 800 years old?

Lord Voldemort a bloodsucking vampire??

6800673214_5f3b062c65_z.jpg

Archived