Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually you are wrong. I've always said I trusted DD plan. Up until the Toronto situation came up..

I recall your tune having changed after Cruz and Markais and Miller were not resigned. Before the rumor that Dan was among five or six possible targets for Rogers Communications. Inc.

I am ok that we differ here. And I think when you have facts to support it, that you are welcome to shoot my hypothesis down as well. I know enough to feel comfortable with my position.

I think with this subject, we are all just giving non fact supported opinions. And I respect your stance. I just don't like being accused of being a trouble maker because I have doubts and concerns that there may be tension among the FO. That doesn't bode well for the Orioles going forward. And the Orioles doing well is what we all really want and care abojt in the end.

I think with this subject, we are all just giving non fact supported opinions. And I respect your stance. I just don't like being accused of being a trouble maker because I have doubts and concerns that there may be tension among the FO. That doesn't bode well for the Orioles going forward. And the Orioles doing well is what we all really want and care abojt in the end.

I never indicated you were trouble. And I stir the pot on some issues too. I wish to apologize to you. You are a valued poster to me.

I can assure you that there is no tension in the front office. There are none of those guys around any more. There was a purge. No tension other than that created by the CEO's age. And possibly health.

I can't help but wonder what frame of mind DD might be in right now. That's really the only way I can explain it. I want to b more optimistic, but I have my own questions. Time will tell my friend.

Dan seems happy. Honestly. I think we all feel for the fact that there is motion around us and we appear stationary or lessened.

I recall your tune having changed after Cruz and Markais and Miller were not resigned. Before the rumor that Dan was among five or six possible targets for Rogers Communications. Inc.

Markakis for personal reasons. I said I wouldn't have went 4 on Cruz, but offered more per year at 3. Miller I think should have been signed. Even at what the Yankees gave him. So, im ok with 2/3 choices the Orioles made. I'm more upset that they didn't seem to have a back-up plan to losing Nick and Cruz.

Markakis for personal reasons. I said I wouldn't have went 4 on Cruz, but offered more per year at 3. Miller I think should have been signed. Even at what the Yankees gave him. So, im ok with 2/3 choices the Orioles made. I'm more upset that they didn't seem to have a back-up plan to losing Nick and Cruz.

I think they do. Replace the production with less expensive options. Regardless of your love for Nick, we have inhouse replacements for his on field contribution post surgically right now. I don't know what will happen with the right handed bat. I defended the trade for Miller more than anyone. My favorite part of the final 35 games we played was the effect he had on our team and opposition. That said, you don't spend that kind of money on relievers.

Tonight it comes through in an article by Scott Miller the Padres are going to host the 2016 All Star game. At the winter meetings it was being reported the Orioles would host the 2016 game. If true is mlb getting back at the Orioles for how they are handling the Duquette to Toronto possibility?
IF this is true, it would be only the third time the game did not alternate leagues since the game originated in 1933, the others being 1961-62 and 2006-2007

IF this is true, it would be only the third time the game did not alternate leagues since the game originated in 1933, the others being 1961-62 and 2006-2007

Dan not being permitted to interview for a job that has five other candidates has nothing to do with this. A lawsuit against the MLB most certainly does. i love how folks try to paint it black all the time.

Archived