Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't new news to DD. He may have been hoping it wouldn't get leaked. Wonder how many other GM will be actually prepping for the meetings instead of going to football games.

If three hours of prep work is the difference between a successful and disastrous WM than there are bigger issues. You have no idea what the other GMs are doing.

DD did what GM's do. He hired scouts and minor league coaches and put a good organization together. Yeah, there's a lot more to being a GM than making trades and getting rule 5 guys. I'm not sure Brady is ready for that part either.

Thats my only concern RZ, I really do not want this thing to become splintered. I think its important that the organization operate under one vision. Andy and DD showed us how important that is. I just think that is lot for Brady to take on this quickly. Even if it means taking a week or two I think you pick someone and quickly you feel ok with picking up were DD left off.

He already made plans for the day. I am pretty sure he wasn't expecting this to fall into the media's lap while he was on the plane.

But I think dealing with this issue and getting his status with the organization straightened out BEFORE the winter meetings starts should take precedence over eathing shrimp in a luxury box at an NFL game.

Thats my only concern RZ, I really do not want this thing to become splintered. I think its important that the organization operate under one vision. Andy and DD showed us how important that is. I just think that is lot for Brady to take on this quickly. Even if it means taking a week or two I think you pick someone and quickly you feel ok with picking up were DD left off.

It sucks but its better than rushing and creating a bigger mess....what other choice is there.

But I think dealing with this issue and getting his status with the organization straightened out BEFORE the winter meetings starts should take precedence over eathing shrimp in a luxury box at an NFL game.

I would announce that DD has been demoted to lead bathroom attendant and give him a towel to hold till the Jays compensate us

:agree: for this bombshell to drop at the winter meeting is BS Toronto has effectively neutered one AL EAST competitor for sure.

Archived