Spring Training Thread (Please Post Photos and Video Here)

fastball

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next Thursday can't get here soon enough.

Amen. I do love this time of the year, even fans of the worst teams have their crazy scenarios as to how they could actually be a 90 win team. Just glad that this season those dreams feel backed up by roster that seems capable without huge jumps in reason to pull that and more off. :)

Amen. I do love this time of the year, even fans of the worst teams have their crazy scenarios as to how they could actually be a 90 win team. Just glad that this season those dreams feel backed up by roster that seems capable without huge jumps in reason to pull that and more off. :)

People actually even think the Astros, Padres, Cubs and Red Sox will be good!

People actually even think the Astros, Padres, Cubs and Red Sox will be good!

I don't know about good but Padres, Cubs and Red Sox will better IMO.

Watch out for the Cubs IMO. They are going to be a fun team to watch moving forward. They have some good young talent there and more on the way.

I don't know about good but Padres, Cubs and Red Sox will better IMO.

Watch out for the Cubs IMO. They are going to be a fun team to watch moving forward. They have some good young talent there and more on the way.

They all have to be better. Don't they? Also, Please count on Jake Arrieta in meaningful games. Please. Also, it appears that Baez went all Billy Rowell on them.

They all have to be better. Don't they? Also, Please count on Jake Arrieta in meaningful games. Please. Also, it appears that Baez went all Billy Rowell on them.

From the Cubs board...

Baez is a flop. Lake stinks, Alconta is bad. Olt is terrible. Castillo is worse.

Whoa whoa whoa.

2011 and the preceding 14 years is still a little fresh in the mind.

Archived