Davis Did Not Receive a TUE For Adderall

Can_of_corn

It was for a different drug called Vyvanse.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/baltimore-orioles-chris-davis-suspension-therapuetic-use-exemption-adderall-022415

Vyvanse, like Adderall, is an amphetamine. The difference is, Vyvanse lasts longer and is less likely to be abused for non-therapeutic reasons, making it the preferred choice of MLB and most psychiatrists, according to baseball?s medical director, Dr. Gary Green.
Davis, 28, said he responded well to Vyvanse after trying it this off-season, and even preferred it to Adderall.

Ken's tweet was such click-bait. "IT WASN'T FOR ADDERAL" - oh, dang, well I have to click this link... - "IT WAS FOR A SIMILAR DRUG WITH THE SAME EFFECT"

Dang it, Kenny.

He is simply trying to stir the Davis - PED issue. It is a very slightly different formula so that it lasts longer. A once a day formula so you can sleep well. Tool.

http://www.healthline.com/health/adhd/vyvanse-vs-adderall#Comparison2

Having had both a son and grandson with ADHD, I can tell you that small differences can be profound. I remember our experience with Adderal and would never recommend it to anyone. For someone to sneer at the difference tells me they know little about the subject.

Having had both a son and grandson with ADHD, I can tell you that small differences can be profound. I remember our experience with Adderal and would never recommend it to anyone. For someone to sneer at the difference tells me they know little about the subject.

I don't think anyone is saying they are the same nor that individuals would experience significant differences of effects in use. That said, a headline or thread title that makes it seem as though this is a huge development in the story would be somewhat misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is saying they are the same nor that individuals would experience significant differences of effects in use. That said, a headline or thread title that makes it seem as though this is a huge development in the story would be somewhat misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go with the data that I posted from a medical source.

Archived