Hotdog Race

ericaat1225

Who is your favorite for the hotdog race?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite for the hotdog race?

• Relish
    • Ketchup
    • Mustard

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mustard, man! I have to say I liked the old version with the lower-tech graphics better than the new version.

By the way, how about the vendor who writes "Orioles" in script on your hot dog if you ask for mustard? That guys has madd skillz.

If you go to Sheetz and use the touchscreen ordering thing and click all the possible toppings for your hot dog you get this unholy mess that weighs approximately 2.5 pounds. Two for $0.75, or something like that. This has convinced me that hunger can't be a real issue in America.

You did that didnt you? I mean actually add every condiment once, I am assuming you did not actually weigh it too!

And As for the poll, no love for ketchup and mustard together on a dog? Wonder what Terrance Mann got on his dog at Fenway.

You did that didnt you? I mean actually add every condiment once, I am assuming you did not actually weigh it too!

And As for the poll, no love for ketchup and mustard together on a dog? Wonder what Terrance Mann got on his dog at Fenway.

Mustard, silly. He hated hippies.

I'll put ketchup on a hot dog whenever I friggin feel like it...which may or may not mean I was too lazy to make anything resembling real food. But if I want to just throw 2 dogs into the microwave, I certainly will, and I will cover them in ketchup. No Ragrets!!!

And I'll stop putting ketchup on when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Then I'm a commie. I put everything on my hot dog.
I'll put ketchup on a hot dog whenever I friggin feel like it...which may or may not mean I was too lazy to make anything resembling real food. But if I want to just throw 2 dogs into the microwave, I certainly will, and I will cover them in ketchup. No Ragrets!!!

And I'll stop putting ketchup on when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Anybody who tells you to not put ketchup on a hot dog is a fascist. You know who doesn't like ketchup? Europeans. I was in an Italian grocery in Lucca or Pisa and the only ketchup was single dusty bottle in the back of a lower shelf. Mussolini didn't like ketchup.

Archived