vs. YANKEES , 4/14

OFFNY

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Any chance Ramirez passes through waivers? The stuff is intriguing. He made Juan Soto look silly last night.
    • If you look solely at ERA, Akin from 2022-2024 is 3.93, and Bauman for 2023-2024 is 3.84. If you look at FIP/xFIP, which has historically proven more predictive of future performance, Akin has been ~1.3 runs better over that those timeframes.  
    • I want them to win every game, but that's not going to happen. Win or lose today, they're still the team that's going to win the AL East. We have to have lineups like this in order to do that.
    • If people are saying "$24 for a beer is insane, but I can always just lump that in with the rest of my crippling credit card debt" the situation may be more dire than I thought. But then again, I've also read the the average new car transaction in 2023 was $47k, and 10-year loans are not uncommon. So I guess a lot of people figure they can just roll the loans over until they die...
    • So my son that is "into it" is still just 5, keep in mind. So he's equally into whatever I'm doing as much as the activity itself. But I do think I'll be able to foster it with him and potentially have a lot of rounds together in our future. I hope that entices the other two a bit, but they will probably follow my wife's lead. She's a fan as well, so I am confident it will become a family affair. That's the #1 reason for joining a club right there - I pay the same amount whether I play alone or with all 5 of us.
    • Fair enough, I just re-read your post, and you're right, I misunderstood it.
    • Gametime:  1:05 pm Forecast:  86 degrees, sunny Roster Move:  Kyle Bradish activated from IL, Yohan Ramirez DFA'd. Matchup:  Carlos Rodon (L) vs Kyle Bradish (R) Lineups   SS  Anthony Volpe R RF  Juan Soto L DH  Aaron Judge R 1B  Anthony Rizzo L 2B  Gleyber Torres R LF  Alex Verdugo L 3B  Oswaldo Cabrera S C   Austin Wells L CF  Trent Grisham L   SS  Gunnar Henderson L DH  Adley Rutschman S 1B  Ryan Mountcastle R RF  Anthony Santander S 3B  Jordan Westburg R 2B  Jorge Mateo R LF  Colton Cowser L C   James McCann R CF  Ryan McKenna R Orioles Bench Heston Kjerstad (L) Cedric Mullins (L) Ryan O'Hearn (L) Ramon Urias (R)   Orioles Bullpen Available Keegan Akin (L)  0.2 IP, 10P Tuesday;  2.0 IP, 32p Sunday  Yennier Cano (R)   1.1 IP, 13p Monday;  1.0 IP, 19p Sunday  Danny Coulombe (L)  1.0 IP, 12p Monday;  0.2 IP, 9p Sunday  Cionel Perez (L)  1.0 IP, 13p Monday Jacob Webb (R)   1.1 IP, 15p Monday;  0.1 IP, 4p Sunday   Maybe Available Craig Kimbrel  (R)  0.0 IP, 14p Sunday -- still nursing sore back??? Not Available Mike Baumann  (R)  2.0 IP, 24p last night
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now