Did Snider kick Buck's dog?

eddie83

Sure looks like in ace in waiting. Strike thrower. Good movement on his 92-94 fastball. 22 years old with a nice and easy delivery. Ouch! This one is going to really hurt. Bad enough that he turns his career around as soon as we trade him but now we have to watch him make our competitor better for years to come.

Not saying he's not gonna be good but he's not ace stuff. He's hit a was in the 6th.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple but he's hitting both sides of the plate and hardly even using his other pitchers from what I've seen. Wright is 25. Rodriguez is 22. I'll put my money on Rodriguez. Reality will come around but reality is a ML starting pitcher for Rodriguez. Not so sure about Wright.

He's only got 2 real pitches.

Now I"m convinced he's going to be an ace. Not watching now but if you consider not giving up any runs, just an infield single, a walk, a flyout, and two groundouts "hitting a wall", he's damn good.

Lol. Then Mike Wright is gonna be Kershaw right?

He threw a lot of pitches and just missed foul balls.

At 22 years old, I wouldn't bet against him making the improvements he needs to make. He has three pitches. His slider is supposedly his 3rd best pitch and it looked pretty decent in his first start. A lot better than Gausman's.

Slider is serviceable but shys a way from it in a corner. Didn't see one really thrown in the 6th.

Probably one of Gausman or Bundy. Doesn't mean that's what we settle on.

I'd go Bundy for Reddick straight up right now. Not sure what went wrong but its been one thing after another with Bundy. I have no faith left in him.

Sorry, but you just don't trade either one of those guys for a guy who has a career .748 OPS, and has trouble staying on the field, who is a FA after the 2016 season. No way. No how.
Maybe not but Reddick isn't the only OF. ARI has 6. you are going to have to trade one of your precious SP if you want to stay competitive now and for the future. We don't have them in the organization and FA is not a good option.

Somer real classics here. First of all, it's been one thing after another with Bundy? He had T.J. surgery. He was making great progress at Bowie and now has some tendonitis in his shoulder. One thing after another?

Trading Bundy or Gausman for 1 1/2 years of Reddick is a move "for the future"? Priceless

Let's set up a false conclusion that adding Josh Reddick or David Peralta changes this team from a 5 games below .500 team to a real contender. Again, priceless.

Reddick is also an ACES client.

http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/8/5/4579390/mlb-biogenesis-ped-suspensions-alex-rodriguez-nelson-cruz-jhonny-peralta/in/4314783

It doesn't necessarily have to be Reddick.

There has to be someone out there that can play a COF position that can both bat and field.

I am at a disadvantage because I only follow the Orioles. I can't be bothered to follow other teams. But DD's job is go out and at least make us competitive - I would think

Just my opinion that something needs to be done with our COF spot(s)

:noidea:

It doesn't necessarily have to be Reddick.

There has to be someone out there that can play a COF position that can both bat and field.

I am at a disadvantage because I only follow the Orioles. I can't be bothered to follow other teams. But DD's job is go out and at least make us competitive - I would think

Just my opinion that something needs to be done with our COF spot(s)

:noidea:

I have a feeling that he will have to come up with something. I suspect he won't be trading Bundy or Gausman.

Archived