Did Snider kick Buck's dog?

eddie83

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gathered that was Corn's point to make him learn

I wonder if the camera will show much of Snider in the dugout tonight. Gary and Jim won't be afraid to talk about it.

He cost himself a start tonight I would think.

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact he was the SECOND batter of the inning and he thought there was 2 outs. Perhaps he thought Manny hit into a double play to lead off the inning.

Eventually could be a long time. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. The O's have hitched their philosophy around developing young pitching. So far, it has been pretty poor but you don't trade a Bundy or Gausman while trying to stick to that philosophy.

I'd make a friendly wager on that. The Orioles like roster flexibility, I don't think they feel Bundy will be able to make it on the roster all year...

Of course if he is hurt all year, it won't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the camera will show much of Snider in the dugout tonight. Gary and Jim won't be afraid to talk about it.

He cost himself a start tonight I would think.

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact he was the SECOND batter of the inning and he thought there was 2 outs. Perhaps he thought Manny hit into a double play to lead off the inning.

It is pretty crazy, especially after Buck emphasized the coaches told him how many outs there were several times.

I wouldn't go that far but I would trade him pretty quick. I think the Orioles eventually will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much invested in him. See what he has, even in a bullpen role. If he is healthy we will see him in September.

Archived