Did Snider kick Buck's dog?

eddie83

Billy really caused the epic fail last season with his moves.

If Billy does sell, it will be at the end of the trading deadline.

Right now, he still think they can get back in it.

Really? When was the last time you spoke with him?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the AL East he might very well. We desperately need another mid order bat.

All we had to do is not pick up option on Matusz and De Aza and re-sign Cruz. Now we have to give up pieces for that bat. Terrible.

I think what it would take to get Reddick would set us back.

I think I would rather trade Chen, Davis & Britton and play for the future if this team doesn't improve by the deadline. I want to win now, but the cost might be too high at this point.

If the Blue Jays intentionally tried to sabotage us this offseason, they did a good job.

Reddick would be 2 year rental. He would make our line up better.

2 years meaning rest of this year and next correct?

I just think the price would be too high. If I am wrong, that's great. I hope I am. I would LOVE to have him in this lineup.

All we had to do is not pick up option on Matusz and De Aza and re-sign Cruz. Now we have to give up pieces for that bat. Terrible.

I think I would rather trade Chen, Davis & Britton and play for the future if this team doesn't improve by the deadline. I want to win now, but the cost might be too high at this point.

If the Blue Jays intentionally tried to sabotage us this offseason, they did a good job.

And themselves.

2 years meaning rest of this year and next correct?

I just think the price would be too high. If I am wrong, that's great. I hope I am. I would LOVE to have him in this lineup.

Yes and he'd be affordable in FA as well. Ta!king a contract in the range of $10 to $12m first year FA.

Reddick costs 4 M this year and arb next year. Nothing near Cruz' 4/56+ M and two of them probably not productive. We are already in contention in the AL east. A good bat could do it. We have plenty of SP.

Reddick costs 4 M this year and arb next year. Nothing near Cruz' 4/56+ M and two of them probably not productive. We are already in contention in the AL east. A good bat could do it. We have plenty of SP.

All good points sir. Just wonder about the price and timing. The timing to get him now (as opposed to July 31st) is also a big factor. Not sure it is practical.

But does Reddick make us an instant contender? Not so sure about that....we already gave away Erod.

Speaking of ERod.. I feel dirty watching NESN today. Wanna see what Schilling sees in ERod to give him ace in waiting status. Always thought he was a solid 2/3 pitcher but ace no way.

Speaking of ERod.. I feel dirty watching NESN today. Wanna see what Schilling sees in ERod to give him ace in waiting status. Always thought he was a solid 2/3 pitcher but ace no way.

Curt Schilling is a moron.

All good points sir. Just wonder about the price and timing. The timing to get him now (as opposed to July 31st) is also a big factor. Not sure it is practical.
If we wait till July it may be too late. As to price I am not giving up more than one SP plus a lesser MiL prospect. I think we could afford that.

As I typed that, ERod has pitched 5 innings and allowed 1 hit and 1 run (homer assuming?) today. Lovely.

Relax.. He's getting away with pitches and when hit he's getting tagged with liners straight at fielders. Reality will come around for him. Just as it did for Wright last night.

Archived