vs. MARINERS, 5/19

OFFNY

It's possible that he was just "getting work in" because he hasn't pitched in a while and his designated he role (until we need a 6th starter next Thu) is that of guy who comes in if the starter is knocked out real early.

You think he starts in the DH. I imagine it'll be Weight and Norris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's possible that he was just "getting work in" because he hasn't pitched in a while and his designated he role (until we need a 6th starter next Thu) is that of guy who comes in if the starter is knocked out real early.

Guess that could be it, but I am in the Wilson should have been in corner....although other than some knee chopping, O'Day looks good.

Could be. But they still have TJM that can come in early.

Save him for what? He has needed to work into his groove. He has been a bit homer prone.

Yea, didn't realize how long it had been since he had pitched, guess I just wanted to really see Wilson throw an inning.

You think he starts in the DH. I imagine it'll be Weight and Norris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norris can come off the DL by then?

It's possible that this DL trip may be an excuse to get Bud a week or two in Norfolk to work on whatever hiss issues are via a "rehab" stint after his DL time is up.

Archived