vs. MARLINS, 5/23

OFFNY

He didn't have a single at bat in the game. Managed the pen pretty damn well. That call is not going to get overturned...thinking it does flies in the face of experience this whole season.

Sorry.. It was clear as day on the video.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Not on the hitters who had two men on with NO ONE out TWICE in the game and couldnt score? Thats an idiot thing to say.

Agreed. Specifically, Chris Davis with 4 K's, including one LOOKING 1st and 3rd with 1 out, decent contact gives us a run and you don't even swing the bat.

I'm frustrated too, but he has to think beyond today. Both guys threw a lot of pitches yesterday. I would have used one of them here too, but I understand why he didn't.

Bingo. It was up to McFarland to give them some innings there. He's just not very good in anything other than mop up duty.

He didn't want to use them, overworked.
I'm frustrated too, but he has to think beyond today. Both guys threw a lot of pitches yesterday. I would have used one of them here too, but I understand why he didn't.
And some managers would even bring in their closer in such a high leverage situation.

Yeah, Hunter has been used 3 days in a row and Brach 2. At least use Britton.

TJ is not good. You can't walk the number 8 hitter on four straight pitches. Just can't.

You know this, I know this, Orioles should know it. We have plenty of arms in Norfolk that can cover multiple innings. He is a major disappointment and has no real future with us.

Well, they didn't lose 15-4. Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah well Id be laughing had the Orioles moved up a game in the standings because of it. Had lots of great opportunities early to score some runs and put pressure on the Marlins. But we didnt. THAT is the difference in the game. Not Buck.

Archived