vs. MARLINS, 5/23

OFFNY

Oh I am not say hitters screwed it either. Snider made it home and Buck didn't even challenge. He sat on it when in the 7th he can't challenge anymore.

He should have challenged. But thats not getting overturned. No definitive angle saying he game it around that tag and THEN got his finger over the plate. It was one hell of a slide, but you cant over turn that call.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Davis at bat in the first and Jones/Young scalding balls for outs in the same inning doomed us tonight. Two of them got unlucky and Davis did something you just can't do. He took a third strike with a runner on third. Stupid.

And one of those pitchers in the AB was an absolute hanger in a favorable count. Davis drives me crazy. He might be person I'd least like to see up in a situation like that the way he's playing.

20/10 vision. Watch the overhead replay then come back and apologize. Snider touched home before tag.

Standard def tv then? It was CLOSE AS HELL. But I dont you cant say for sure he touched the plate. I watched the overhead when they showed it on tv. Then I watched it again- then they showed it again.

I don't think they think too much of him, but I was pretty surprised he came up before Wright, Drake, and a couple others. I get waiting on Steve Johnson due to the lack of options, but not the rest.

Stevie Johnson should replace McFarland tomorrow. He's throwing well and can fill the mop up/ long man role.

I think you've got to get him out of the 4/5 hole. He is constantly coming up with guys on base. 6 or 7 if he plays. I think he needs to sit every other day for awhile. The inability to swing unless he decides to do it before the pitch has been going on for weeks now.

If this keeps us, what will he get in FA? Even with Boras? Any thoughts?

Bud, I believe you see it clearly, but I really don't. I think they got him. His hand was just short of the plate when the glove touched from what I see, but it is really hard to tell. I'd love to see a frozen frame.

OOoooooo- is the Eagle Eye camera angle invented yet?

Standard def tv then? It was CLOSE AS HELL. But I dont you cant say for sure he touched the plate. I watched the overhead when they showed it on tv. Then I watched it again- then they showed it again.

Since the game was on Fox tonight it'll be quite a bit before video goes up on it. But if it does go up and you can't tell at frame by frame playback, it wouldn't have been overturned during the game.

HD 1280p on 52in TV.

If this keeps up? He will get very little. He is becoming Mark Reynolds in late career it appears.

A QO would be risky IMO if he hits .210 this season... I mean with his Ks that Adam Dunn II, or Rob Deer II

Davis's butt needs to be collecting pine tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davis is batting .119 with 24 K's in his last 66 PAs. The Orioles have to do something at some point. Can't keep running him out there every day in this lineup while "producing" like that.

Archived