vs. MARLINS, 5/23

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed. Specifically, Chris Davis with 4 K's, including one LOOKING 1st and 3rd with 1 out, decent contact gives us a run and you don't even swing the bat.

Davis's butt needs to be collecting pine tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was awful. No attempts at situational hitting. The offense, especially Davis, clueless after the 6th. Actually, Davis was helpless the entire game. Capps owned us. Matusz screwed up. MacFarland BBed the game away.

I give up on this team . . . until tomorrow.

I've never been too impressed either. I realize that Matusz is an ugly stepchild, but he has way, way better stuff than McFarland. All Prado had to do there was look fastball because McFarland's slider and changeup are so bad there was no way he would throw it unless he was way ahead. Matusz can at least throw good curveballs, sliders, and (this year) changeups at times so hitters have to stay honest.

When will Buck and Duquette figure out what you just wrote?

Really? Not on the hitters who had two men on with NO ONE out TWICE in the game and couldnt score? Thats an idiot thing to say.

Oh I am not say hitters screwed it either. Snider made it home and Buck didn't even challenge. He sat on it when in the 7th he can't challenge anymore.

Well, the Marlins were extremely happy. And as I am a good sport it was nice to see them have some fun

Good for them but tomorrow we are going to crush them!

A few days ago, you said that you didn't hate the Yankees because Mickey Mantle was from Oklahoma.

Now, it's nice for you to see the Marlins have some fun, even though it's at the Orioles' expense.

You must be a very casual Oriole fan.

You know this, I know this, Orioles should know it. We have plenty of arms in Norfolk that can cover multiple innings. He is a major disappointment and has no real future with us.

I wish MLB would eliminate Rule 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived