Am I still drunk from last night? Is Reimold playing CF?

Rene88

As I posted in the game thread... Buck wants to see if he can handle it. If he can, then the solution to our OF logjam becomes clear. David Lough's primary value to the team is that he is viewed as the only viable CF backup.

As I posted in the game thread... Buck wants to see if he can handle it. If he can, then the solution to our OF logjam becomes clear. David Lough's primary value to the team is that he is viewed as the only viable CF backup.

I thought exactly the same but Lough has Actually been hitting some...odd time to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o

Steve Pearce at 2B for the first time ever in his professional career.

Nolan Reimold in CF for the first time since 2006, when he played there for 30 games for Advanced-A Frederick.

Showalter isn't afraid to take chances and/or manage outside of the box, that's for sure.

I think this is certainly a sign that Lough is the one on the chopping block when Schoop gets back. I would like to see Young go ...

MASN guys said it was to be able to start Snider with good career numbers vs Buerhle, and indeed Snider came up with three hits.

MASN guys said it was to be able to start Snider with good career numbers vs Buerhle, and indeed Snider came up with three hits.

May well have been, but they also got a look at Reimold in centerfield. Like I said, I think Delmon should go, but I would be fine with Lough going and Reimold filling in if needed until we make a call to AAA.

May well have been, but they also got a look at Reimold in centerfield. Like I said, I think Delmon should go, but I would be fine with Lough going and Reimold filling in if needed until we make a call to AAA.
Lough isn't going anywhere. Reimold will go before him.

Archived