vs. RANGERS, 6/29

OFFNY

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really just dislike everything about Norris' game. When you're getting bombed like this, don't take your little trip around the mound when you K someone. Just stand there, take the ball back from the catcher, and be thankful that your manager is letting you stay out there for another batter.

I'm sure he will plunk a guy before too long.

As far as tonight goes I hope he can eat some innings up with a 6 man pen.

I would think they are trying to deal him. He will not be in the rotation by the end of July, maybe earlier.

Yes but who's going trade for him? We'd have to eat basically his entire salary.

Norris just pitched himself out of the rotation. Not reactionary. Assuming Gasman pitches well on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not reactionary and I agree. And I'm the biggest homer on this board. He's done. DFA and try to get him to AAA. I'm sure he can refuse the assignment then :new_wave:

Not reactionary and I agree. And I'm the biggest homer on this board. He's done. DFA and try to get him to AAA. I'm sure he can refuse the assignment then :new_wave:

Me too. If it was April, I'd say calm down but it's late June. At this point I'd much rather see what Gausman can offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived