Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houston's 19 and 22 ranked prospect. http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2015?list=hou. Preseason rankings. But this looks like a great trade for the Astros. We're 5.5 GB of them for one of the WC game spots.

Wow, that is a heck of a mustache on Mengden there.

So, a rental of Kazmir gets a 4th round and 6th round pick. If that's what we can expect for Chen, I would rather stay put and give him the QO.

Agreed, the dream is starting to look pretty dead.

It's not a dream. It is being responsible. We have a small window to trade Chen/Davis and the yield could be HUGE. To sit on your hands or give up more prospects (which we cannot spare) is not worth it.

What does everyone think we realistically can get for Davis/Chen.

I think MW stays regardless of the offer.

It's not a dream. It is being responsible. We have a small window to trade Chen/Davis and the yield could be HUGE. To sit on your hands or give up more prospects (which we cannot spare) is not worth it.

What does everyone think we realistically can get for Davis/Chen.

I think MW stays regardless of the offer.

I was talking about the dream of 2015 being another playoff-bound season. That one's pretty dead.

I was talking about the dream of 2015 being another playoff-bound season. That one's pretty dead.

Not necessarily. Plenty of time left, but the better question sis: how are we setup for the playoffs IF we get in? Not well. Not well at all. AL East is weak this year. Far from lost.

Not necessarily. Plenty of time left, but the better question sis: how are we setup for the playoffs IF we get in? Not well. Not well at all. AL East is weak this year. Far from lost.

I'm beginning to think the Yankees are not a weak team. In which case the Orioles, Blue Jays and Rays would be chasing down Minnesota.

I'm beginning to think the Yankees are not a weak team. In which case the Orioles, Blue Jays and Rays would be chasing down Minnesota.

The Yankees aren't great, but they're finally experiencing a (relatively) injury free season. Which has helped the offense outperform many teams in the league. Coupled with a great back end of the bullpen... it's enough to win a lot of games, nowadays.

and Duquette just confirmed he is going for it... Ugggg

And you believe him? Actually, you're probably right. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have come on the air at all. But I'd love for a GM to have the stones to say on air he's throwing in the towel and saving for next year. :D

Archived