Deflated Detroit...

EagleOriole

The Tigers are selling at the perfect time. I would bet that more Tigers see the door before tomorrow (Cespedes). The team will feel a little bit low this week - finality of management saying we cannot get it done. Hopefully the Orioles take advantage. Beyond the fact that we don't have to deal with Miggy or David Price.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully, Cespedes just walks from the visiting clubhouse to the home clubhouse tonight or tomorrow. Maybe if the O's get a really good look at him they'll convince themselves that he's what they need.

From June 12 to July 20 Cespedes walked zero times, so maybe it'll be a pre celebratory home run trot :)

Hopefully, Cespedes just walks from the visiting clubhouse to the home clubhouse tonight or tomorrow. Maybe if the O's get a really good look at him they'll convince themselves that he's what they need.

I think it's more likely that Rajai Davis makes that walk.

We will likely face at least one of the pitchers the Tigers just acquired. Someone has to start for Price at a minimum. I'm guessing Boyd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boyd's had a rough go of it in his two starts so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cespedes would be amazing, if the price was right.

Cespedes + 4 year extension would be astonishing.

...but would Price be amazing if the Cespedes was right?

Wouldn't mind Price + 4 years either, despite the risk. Plus, we get to mess with Toronto.

Archived