vs. ROYALS, 9/13

OFFNY

The VERY first time I saw Parra, was when he got to OPACY late in the game. Came into the dugout and introduced himself to everyone. I thought that was so cool!

<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=316143483&topic_id=6479266&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, that's getting into some legendary heights there.

Btw, I noticed a couple of weeks ago, American Babies played the Corolla Music Festival. A friend brought the festival to my attention for next year. I'm thinking "Someone put on a Corolla festival and didn't invite me? What are they thinking!" ;)

They play again in Oct. I guess at a venue. I will let them know to invite you.

They play again in Oct. I guess at a venue. I will let them know to invite you.

Very cool. Thank you. Would love to see them live. Btw, I wasn't referring to them. But the organizers and only jokingly due to the title of the record having Corolla on it. I guess I left a copy of the CD with the wrong tourism office last year at OBX.

You know, if we had just won ONE out of four from the Twins in August, and ONE of three from the Rangers the other weekend, the wildcard standings would look like this:

Texas 74-68 --

Minnesota 73-69 1

Los Angeles 72-70 2

Baltimore 71-71 3

Would make these next 20 games a lot more exciting.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Very cool. Thank you. Would love to see them live. Btw, I wasn't referring to them. But the organizers and only jokingly due to the title of the record having Corolla on it. I guess I left a copy of the CD with the wrong tourism office last year at OBX.

Absolutely. Understand completely!

Archived