Who do you want?

ChuckS

Pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Chris Davis at 6/125, no deferred money
    • Yoenis Cespedes at 5/100, keep the pick
    • Justin Upton at 6/110, lose the pick

You've said in the past that you are okay with this. Right?
I don't know where I ever said that. Perhaps you can find it for me. It's just that after 23 years I don't expect PA to change his stripes. It is what it is, no point in getting worked up over it, or shifting the blame to the GM.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believer he first said TOR starter and amended it to mean anything from a 1-3 starter. He has a tendency to lead many fans to believe that the Orioles will do more than they actually do.

Those comments were in the space of one interview. I think he misspoke initially and revised his comment. It's not like he ever expressed a serious interest in Price or Greinke. The only rumors I have heard have been Gallardo and Latos.

Those comments were in the space of one interview. I think he misspoke initially and revised his comment. It's not like he ever expressed a serious interest in Price or Greinke. The only rumors I have heard have been Gallardo and Latos.

I think he clarified what he meant by a top starter. A 1,2, or 3. So I agree.

I could see Gallardo or Latos happening. Depends on what you consider those two. Not a stretch to call Gallardo a three.

Invariably, it leads back to discussions over who's the "ace" of this staff. Not a stretch to call him that either unless Gausman lives up to the hype of his draft pick.

Archived