Who will be our best starter this year?

mskrulz

Pretty Simple...What Starting pitcher will have the most success for us during the 2016 season?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Pretty Simple...What Starting pitcher will have the most success for us during the 2016 season?

• Chris Tillman
    • Miguel Gonzalez
    • Yovani Gallardo
    • Ubaldo Jimenez
    • Kevin Gausman
    • A Major Surprise

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could care less whose better. As long as we win and make the playoffs, who cares?

Well if we are gonna make the playoffs their probably are some keys. One being that Tillman gets back into form and another being Gausman taking the next step in the process. So I think there is merit to who settles into being our best guy on whether we make the playoffs or not.

Well if we are gonna make the playoffs their probably are some keys. One being that Tillman gets back into form and another being Gausman taking the next step in the process. So I think there is merit to who settles into being our best guy on whether we make the playoffs or not.

Yeah. I agree With that. As long as they all are around 2.50-3 era, I think we will be fine

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Gausman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Tilly will bounce back and do what he normally does.

I think the logical choice will be Gausman, but I went with Ubaldo, the dude has got so much talent, if not outside of the box thinking, that he could very well be the best this team has to offer.

I know most people are expecting this staff to stink, but like another poster mentioned, we also could have 4 13+ game winners on this staff. There are some decent arms here.

Did you mean to say 3.50-4.00 ERA? Because expecting all five starters to be in the 2.50-3.00 range is way off the mark.

I don't think so. I think if Yovani is his good self, Tillman and Gonzo bounce back, Ubaldo is ok, Gausman grows into the killer starter we know he can be, we'll be really formidable.

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Archived