Orioles Hangout March Madness Pool

Tony-OH

Just for fun. Please use your handle so we know who wins!

You have been invited to join Orioles Hangout's Yahoo Sports Tourney Pick'em pool. You may need the following information to join:

Pool ID#: 127968

To play you must join and complete your bracket by Thu, Mar 17.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There should be an award for who has the worst bracket. :P

One pool I'm in allowed you to submit two brackets. I only like doing one serious attempt at a bracket so I titled my second bracket "Which Team's Mascot Would Win In A Fight?" Under this system I forecasted the Green Bay Phoenix to defeat the Iowa State Cyclones in the championship game. Phoenix are immortal, so obviously it'd be impossible to outlast them. Who cares that they're a 13 seed? It also features multiple 16 seeds beating 1 seeds.

I entered under my screen name here.

We could make things interesting..being that it is an Orioles Hangout bracket.

Say all the losers have to pitch in and buy a couple of tickets to a game of the winner's choosing this season. If enough enter, really wouldn't be all that pricey for each person, if we could figure out a way for everyone to contribute their part of course i.e. paypal or something of that nature. We could also go with an item from the Orioles store or such?

Pride is fun to play for also, just throwing an idea out there! Looking forward to it!

Archived