Orioles Hangout March Madness Pool

Tony-OH

I hit on the last 3.... #3 Notre Dame over #6 Michigan .... #11 N. Iowa over #6 Texas...[half court buzzer beater for the win!] and #8 St. Joseph's over #9 Cincinnati [Last second tying basket not counted by split seconds... St. Joesph's with the win!]!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hit on the last 3.... #3 Notre Dame over #6 Michigan .... #11 N. Iowa over #6 Texas...[half court buzzer beater for the win!] and #8 St. Joseph's over #9 Cincinnati [Last second tying basket not counted by split seconds... St. Joesph's with the win!]!

I felt terrible for those Cinci players, tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice had the same, all straight up plus the battle of the Fran's with Iowa over the Owls and VCU over the beavs. Got Coach L and the Hurricanes at plus 2 tomorrow putting a end to Van Fleet and Ron Baker's run. What a insane day of basketball I was telling my friends the endings to the UNI Texas game and then immediately after UC and St Joe's reminded me of the Longoria walk off then Andino walk off type madness.

I felt terrible for those Cinci players, tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I did too after the elation of victory. I mean he's gotta be thinking over and over again if I just released the ball a fraction earlier the game would be going to overtime. And at the same time it's such a bizarre scenario and it's not a difference of time that a human can really feel and compute while play is going on. There are all kinds of victory and defeat and this particularly one will definitely sting deeply.

It's not even as good as fricking Golf! It's like tennis. The ball goes down the court, then it goes up the court, then back down, then back up. It's like tennis at 1/10 the speed. :ohlord:

Masters in 3 or 4 weeks... :D

nicklausputt17_811540a.jpg

Yes SIR!

I think that the bracket is laughing at my picks.

I'm not even on the front page of the standings anymore.

Very interesting ......

I looked at the OVERALL YAHOO STANDINGS, and the top 5 leaders have all correctly picked 31 of the 32 games so far, INCLUDING picking Stephen F. Austin to beat West Virginia.

But all 5 of those people ALSO picked Michigan State to either win the National Championship, or at least make the Final Four.

I sense that there will be a lot of people catching up to them when all is said and done. ):scratchchinhmm:

OVERALL YAHOO STANDINGS: ) https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/all

I only have one other bracket this year that is for a work pool. Figured I would join this OH free one just for fun and picked my Terps the whole way. Didn't realize when you copy over your other bracket that when you make changes on one it changes them both. I had Kansas winning it all and a lot less upsets picked. Currently tied or alone in first for both. Umm go Terps.

Archived