It's here! It's Opening Day!

weams

Nobody understood why they made the decision for the initial delay. It was certainly annoying, and got pretty chilly later on in the evening. The only thing that could have made the ending better would have been a Rickard walk off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so ticked off right now. Tillman was pitching fantastic. The Orioles grounds crew sure screwed up. It makes me so mad.

How did the grounds crew screw up?

It was not raining when the Orioles had their first rain delay. They should have been playing. This game will have to be replayed if they cant get five innings in' date=' right?[/quote']

What does the grounds crew have to do with any of that? They don't make the decision. They just put the tarp on the field when called.

That's like blaming the bank teller in regard to the low interest rates of their savings accounts.

Nobody understood why they made the decision for the initial delay. It was certainly annoying, and got pretty chilly later on in the evening. The only thing that could have made the ending better would have been a Rickard walk off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The intial dely, neither team wanted to have their pitcher warm up and ready to go and a long delay.

They started the game, they thought at the time, they could get 4-5 innings in, have a rain delay and finish the game.

It didn't work that well, thankfully, it did, so enough stone throwing.

I give the Orioles an F- for not starting the game yesterday. We had family in town that had a 6 hour car ride home. Kids had never been to a game. Sitting there with nice weather for over an hour waiting for a 10 minute down pour was tough to swallow.

I've never seen anything like it. That game could have been wrapped-up and done when we left in the 5th inning because of the timing of things like Long drives home, home work, work work, etc.

I bailed.

Long drive, late night last night and looks like less than desirable weather. Getting to be an old crotchety so and so.

It was pretty awful. The guy next to us puked everywhere and then there was the cold rain that i was too drunk to wear proper attire for.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Archived