Wow, Kim is untouchable

cm1290

Definitely a mental freeze. He did bust it down the line once he got started. The ball hitting his foot may be what threw him off. He has to reach there though.

He stood there. He did not run at all at first. But he did run hard once he realized or was told what had occurred.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe. You run anyway and sort it out when it is over.

Eh, I'm giving him a pass. I see a lot of guys not run when that first happens. Especially when they get hit. Like Davis. Also doesn't help that he doesn't speak English well...so I'm sure the situation isn't helping if the umpire isn't conveying properly.

Eh, I'm giving him a pass. I see a lot of guys not run when that first happens. Especially when they get hit. Like Davis. Also doesn't help that he doesn't speak English well...so I'm sure the situation isn't helping if the umpire isn't conveying properly.

Sure I give all the folks that err a pass. I like the team. Thank goodness for Pena and Wiet.

I'm a huge Davis critic on several issues. I still like him.

He also makes plays that some guys can't. His range on Popups is pretty darn good.

I liked that ball that got by him from Flaherty bounced to the ball and he ran and picked it up in foul ground and throw a laser to Schoop to nail the runner.

I think he thought the ball hit him. You don't run on that as it's a dead ball. That explanation makes a lot of sense to me.

It is a dead ball, right? I don't understand why the Yankees couldn't challenge it to keep the runner on second.

If you swing and get hit by the pitch is it not dead?

It is a dead ball, right? I don't understand why the Yankees couldn't challenge it to keep the runner on second.

If you swing and get hit by the pitch is it not dead?

Good question. Maybe we should ask Weams, he seems pretty sure of the situation.

I was there, I saw that. He should not have. I was actually quite close to the play.
The umpire at 1B was closer and he might well have missed his call. That's why we have replay. Being there means nothing. If the Ump doesn't call the swing and he runs he concedes the swing. Did you hear the ump call it?

I am pretty sure that Kim should have run. And so are you.
I don't know how you can be sure of anything I think. Isn't that a bit presumptive? But my question was about the rule. Do you know what it is? I don't. Why wasn't it a dead ball?

Archived