Bautista Gets A Clean Shot To The Face

Can_of_corn

I'm pretty impressed Bautista didn't go down.

Odor should have followed with his left.

He tried but he had his glove on. Slapped with the left glove and then followed against with the right.

https://twitter.com/MadelnCanada/status/731973593043730434

Bautista's arm was cocked. Odor can legitimately argue self defense. Bautista could get suspended too.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feel free to move mods...after everyone gets a good look.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Livest Rangers game in a while!⚾️ <a href="https://t.co/bJDdqHbzSY">pic.twitter.com/bJDdqHbzSY</a></p>— Ren Reynolds (@renreyn99) <a href="

">May 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If we were to start a thread titled "Things to make me feel better after an Orioles loss", t his would be far and away number one. Screw Bautista.

I think Odor just earned some mad hangout respect.

I know we are all not huge fans of Odor either, but watching him absolutely wreck Jose Bautista with a right hand cross for his bat flipping antics and general d-naggers was absolutely a thing of beauty and a long time coming.

If Orioles fans wish to thank odor for standing up to the pompous scumbag and smacking him in his face, this would be the thread to do it in.

Maybe I'm out of place and maybe the mods won't approve, if so, I understand, but honestly, Bautista totally deserved that and fans everywhere should be standing up for odor for doing what should have been done a long time ago.

Agree or disagree?

LOVE it. And don't forget, the Rangers were on the receiving-end of Bautista's jerk-like bat flip and stare in Game 5 of the ALDS last year. This punch had to have been 7 months coming. On behalf of all of MLB (I have Yankee and Red Sox fan friends who hate Bautista too) - THANK YOU ODOR.

Archived